PART 4 - MEETINGS OF MEMBERS
16. General meetings are the business meetings of the Association. These general meetings shall be held at the time and place, in accordance with the Society Act, that the Directors decide.
17. Every general meeting, including the annual general meeting, is an Association meeting.
18. The Directors may, whenever they see fit, convene a Board of Directors meeting or an Association meeting.
19. Notice of an annual general meeting, a Board of Directors meeting, or an Association meeting shall specify the place, day and hour of meeting and, in the case of special business, the general nature of that business.
20. The proceedings of a meeting are not invalidated by the unintentional omission to give notice of that meeting, or the non-receipt of notice by any member entitled to receive notice of that meeting.
21. The first annual general meeting of the Association shall be held no more than 15 months after the date of incorporation, and after that an annual meeting shall be held at least once in every calendar year and not more than 15 months after the holding of the preceding annual meeting.