PART 2 - MEMBERSHIP
4. The members of the Association are the applicants for incorporation of the Association, and those persons who subsequently have become members, in accordance with these Bylaws and, in either case, have not ceased to be members.
5. A person shall apply to the Board for membership, and the Board shall accept or reject such application in accordance with these Bylaws.
6. Every elected Director must be a member of the Association.
7. Every member shall uphold the Constitution and comply with the Bylaws of the Association.
8. The amount of the first annual membership dues, if any, shall be determined by the Board of Directors.