PART 10 - COMMITTEES
66. The Directors may delegate any, but not all, of their powers to Committees consisting of Directors and/or members as they see fit, and may establish the Committee and determine its membership.
67. A Committee so formed in the exercise of powers so delegated shall conform to any rules imposed on it by the Board of Directors and shall report every act or things done in exercise of those powers to the next meeting of the Board of Directors to be held after its business has been completed.
68. Subject to direction given by the Board of Directors, the members of the Committee shall determine their own procedures and shall meet and adjourn as they see fit.
69. The Board Chair and the Executive Director shall be ex-officio members of all Committees.
70. No Committee shall incur any expense without prior authority from the Board of Directors.
71. The Chairperson of each Committee shall submit in writing, by the end of the fiscal year, a full report of the activities of the Committee for that year, to be included with the annual report.